Dark Souls II & III - Cheap on Humble Store

Great spot, Silver. Curiously enough, I'm still waiting for "The Ringed City" to go on sale so that I can finally finish the series. I've had it on my steam wish-list for awhile, but haven't seen it go any cheaper yet than its initial sale price. It's the only Souls oriented release that I haven't played yet.

Do any of these have a decent kb/m interface. I know dark soul i totally suck even with mod.

DS3 has a perfectly good keyboard/mouse implementation. You'll have to tweak the sensitivity, maybe turn off acceleration somewhere (I can't recall), but it works really well after your initial setup. Better, and a lot easier to dial in, than the original DS with the kb/m mod.

I haven't played DS2 so can't comment there.

Note that DS: Remastered was actually released yesterday, and these Humble sale prices are going away in less than half an hour.

Yes but then they were put back on sale for I presume through the weekend.

DS3 has a perfectly good keyboard/mouse implementation. You'll have to tweak the sensitivity, maybe turn off acceleration somewhere (I can't recall), but it works really well after your initial setup. Better, and a lot easier to dial in, than the original DS with the kb/m mod.

I haven't played DS2 so can't comment there.

Note that DS: Remastered was actually released yesterday, and these Humble sale prices are going away in less than half an hour.

Back
Top Bottom