Regalia - Now on Steam

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
After a successful Greenlight campaign Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs can now be found on Steam:

Goooood morning Steam!

After being successfully greenlit in less than a week, Regalia finally comes to the big boy’s section of Steam!
Yes! This is the place for us: awesome games, serious gamers, non-stop action, and a relatively small population of gnomes. Just the way we like it!

Please, feel free to discuss all Regalia-related matters on our cool forum. If you so wish, you may also browse through our delicious screenshots and tasty trailers. Don’t be shy, we’re doing that all the time.

Oh, and one more thing - if you are one of those good-for-nothing gnomes, kindly beat it. It’s a gnome free zone here, we trust you understand.
The game looks pretty good already...

More information.

procedurally generated content
This prevents me to buy it although I like the graphics style.

Looks like it could have some promise. It's not actually available for purchase yet though.

Looking at the kickstarter briefly, I think it may be a aways off from being done. Does looks interesting though.

Much Hated Screen Shake and mediocre battle plus weak sound effects. NO BUY.
Thank You for this article: I deleted this game from my wishlist and follow URL.

I forgot all about this one. It all looks really good, I just hope it has a good level of challenge on harder difficulties (maybe permadeath options).

Back
Top Bottom