Customize Computers Online Links?

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
Anyone know of a good website for customized computers. There is one catch, I want to be able to load it with Windows XP. I know that the big makers can't sell a computer with Windows XP loaded on it anymore, but I'm hoping that some of you may know of a place that does. Alienware used to come with the option of loading XP on it, but that is long gone now. Thery're into Windows 7 mode now.

This is for my mom. She bought a computer from Costco and now it's blowing up. Literally I think the thing is blowing up :D Anyways, it doesn't have to be the fastest computer in the world, but she is willing to spend around 500 - 800 dollars for one that is loaded with XP or has hardware that will work with it. She has had it with Vista, it's caused her nothing but headaches. Especially since she likes to play older games from time to time.

If anyone knows of a place that offers either customized or sell new computers that are at least windows XP compatable I would appreciate the help. It doesn't nessarily have to come with WinXP because she already has the program, it just needs to have hardware that will still function with it.

Thanks in advance.

You can usually get XP downgrade for most business models (atleast from HP). If you're not getting the monitor, you can get a pretty decent gaming PC for 500.

Also, if the old PC uses the OEM version of Windows XP, you can't transfer it to a new PC. It has to be the retail version. Pre-fabricated PCs usually comes with the OEM version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom