Fluent's RPGWatch Videos

Hey guys. Long time no talk. :)

No, I am not evil, nor am I Silver Coin. I left because I was in a bad mental health state at the time. I deleted everything, my YouTube, music sites and so on. I'm climbing out of a hole right now that was deep. I just wanted to post to clear anything up about that. I will be back, and thank you to those who said they missed me. I have to take it slow so I won't be posting much yet. But if I had to guess, I'd say new YouTube/reviews/etc. will eventually come, if it's meant to be.

So thanks to everyone. It had nothing to do with any of you, it was me at the time. Best and much love to all of ye', even those who we butted heads (over dumb stuff, I'm getting over that type of arguing/etc. anyway :p)

Peace!
- Flu

Welcome back.

You guys are hilarious LOL. Thanks for all the kindness. The real fluent is no different than the other fluent, but that name was taken when I made this account LOL. I'm not sure how much I'll be posting or doing reviews, or videos or anything of that sort, but I do want you to guys know that I really enjoy my stay here and I think you're all really cool people. I was telling hidden ex that this is a special place here for real fans of RPGs. Well, hope to talk to you all soon. Still taking it easy I'm trying to fix some things in my real life but again, thanks for the well wishing and kind words. Take care, flu

Yep, it takes a whole year for the system to forget that name.

Not a problem, I like the new nickname. I'm starting (slowly) to feel like myself again, so TheRealFluent makes sense. :)

You still have to leave and come back a few times before you can play with the big boys when it comes to abandoning the Watch ;)

That's not abandoning but leave-and-comebacking. ;)

Damn you both you just had to summon them.:shakefist:

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here…:cm:

Moving on now.:invisible:

Hey guys. Long time no talk. :)

No, I am not evil, nor am I Silver Coin. I left because I was in a bad mental health state at the time. I deleted everything, my YouTube, music sites and so on. I'm climbing out of a hole right now that was deep. I just wanted to post to clear anything up about that. I will be back, and thank you to those who said they missed me. I have to take it slow so I won't be posting much yet. But if I had to guess, I'd say new YouTube/reviews/etc. will eventually come, if it's meant to be.

So thanks to everyone. It had nothing to do with any of you, it was me at the time. Best and much love to all of ye', even those who we butted heads (over dumb stuff, I'm getting over that type of arguing/etc. anyway :p)

Peace!
- Flu

Hey Fluent!

Welcome back! It's good to know you're doing great and didn't abandon us.

See ya around!
-Henrique

Thanks bro. You know we'll talk on Steam. Anyone else can add me there, too. I'll respond if I'm not in the middle of a daemon fight in FFXV. :)

Any chance you'll change your name to EvilFluent? or Good Silver Coin?

Golden Coin maybe? :p

Welcome back, Fluent.

Hope things continue to improve for ya!

Are you Fluent on steam as well?

Welcome back Fluent. I always liked your overenthusiastic reviews and I don't mean that in a negative way. I got hyped for some games because of them and I hope you do more of those :)

Good to see you back. Hopefully you will get back to posting more videos. I liked your stuff because it turned me onto new games i never heard of.

You guys are really kind, thank you for that. As for new content, I don't think I'll be producing any at the moment. Who knows for the future, though.

And yes, I'm Fluent on Steam. My avatar is Avi, the statue creature from the Elminage series. Feel free to add me there as I'm usually on and chatting with people, a few from here, too.

Back
Top Bottom