Dragon Age - Origins vs Inquisition

Everyone scrathces their itch I guess. If you didn't mention I'd forget about deep roads and darkspawn. I do remember however that there was no possibility to romance the dog, there was some NPC inside the game arrogantly advertising DLC and golem sidekick was not included in the release version.

Some times, I think, I'd like to read an article musing over the question :

"Dragon Age : Origins - did it live up to its advertised "spiritual Baldur's Gate" thing ?"

To this day I'm surprised we never got a true follow up to the Origins game. Then again, if it were locked to the Origin platform, I'd never see it. Plenty of games have included some elements from Origins, so I'll just have to be happy with that.

Some times, I think, I'd like to read an article musing over the question :

"Dragon Age : Origins - did it live up to its advertised "spiritual Baldur's Gate" thing ?"

I think that no. Very different games. But IMHO DA:Origins was - in terms of quality - as good as Baldur's. But that just my opinion, some may be angry with me :p

To this day I'm surprised we never got a true follow up to the Origins game. Then again, if it were locked to the Origin platform, I'd never see it. Plenty of games have included some elements from Origins, so I'll just have to be happy with that.
Simple reason really as Origin took almost nine years to complete, and was rebooted various times. It was also developed before EA sunk their claws into BioWare.

I still have some old images from PC Gamer that showed Dragon Age Origins once looked like an updated NWN crossed with Baldur's Gate, but it was scrapped and rebooted.

NWN style was scrapped? Whoever made that decision, put 'em as CEO!
Yes Joxer we get it already you hate, despise, take your pick of any word NWN. Just remember some of us love both NWN 1&2 and still play them so deal with it.:p

Yes Joxer we get it already you hate, despise, take your pick of any word NWN. Just remember some of us love both NWN 1&2 and still play them so deal with it.:p
Nothing to deal with really, I understand it - when it comes to music for example I'm the one stuck in the past. Sure there are newcommers I love (Adele), but most of new trends end up with: get off my property.

While maybe I sound as horrible person to NWN fans, keep in mind that I'm more alergic to still ongoing obsession with Chrono Trigger.

One thing is sure though. Both you and me are beating the dead horse. :p

Nothing to deal with really, I understand it - when it comes to music for example I'm the one stuck in the past. Sure there are newcommers I love (Adele), but most of new trends end up with: get off my property.

While maybe I sound as horrible person to NWN fans, keep in mind that I'm more alergic to still ongoing obsession with Chrono Trigger.

One thing is sure though. Both you and me are beating the dead horse. :p

Chronotrigger was/is great. Suggest to stuff yourself with antihistamine and enjoy it.

Dunno what those drugs are for but I assure you just mentioning that game has a laxative effect on me.
Imagine how much money I've saved that would got to doctors just for being on this site! :D

Back
Top Bottom