Dragon Age: Inquisition - Video & Pre-Orders

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Bioware released a new video from the San Diego Comic-Con last month.

We took a tour on down to San Diego for Comic-Con to show off demos of Dragon Age: Inquisition and reveal new information about the next Mass Effect. Take a gander at the new Mako and learn how we created such realistic dragon fights.
Also a site called guide4games has more information about pre-orders.

dragon-age-3-inquisitor-collectors-edition.jpg

EA and BioWare have announced the Dragon Age 3: Inquisition Collector’s Editions with the price of $170. The game will be available for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox360 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014 in America and November 21, 2014 in Europe. The firms have introduced two expansive collector’s edition, Inquisitor Edition and Deluxe Edition.
More information.

Last edited:
I'm sorry...I just can't get excited about BioWare or this game. The dragon fights with multiple damage points? Have they heard of Dragon's Dogma? The game can't touch Dragon's Dogma's combat...or probably even Skyrim's. Who wants set points you auto-target? Boring.

To me this game is another me-too Skyrim clones that can't even compare to Skyrim's proper open world or the combat and game mechanics of several other titles. If Inquisition came out in year 2010 then maybe...but players should expect more of their games. Just doing a mix of Origins and DA2 isn't enough. That's my opinion.

I have never been one since maybe 1984 when I didn't know any better to want a cracked game. But I am sort of hoping there is only one copy of this sold and cracked day one.

Is that bad of me to say?

I don't really hope that and most likely will buy it as I did really like the first one...

elikal, isn't that too romantic? :)

I'd put this instead:

Yeah, that's a big box of junk. The box itself looks alright. Maybe you could keep your weed in there...

Back
Top Bottom