Fable 3 - PC Version Hints?

Fable 1 and 2 are pretty good, and I enjoyed them both.

Since I have an Xbox 360, I don't personally care - and to be honest, both games were obviously designed with console limitations and perceived audience expectations in mind. Fable 3 looks set to be like that even more so.

Molyneux has been a joke, to me, for many years. Then again, he was always the idea man, and never the execution man.

The only Bullfrog game I consider more than simply "good" or "interesting" is the one he wasn't a lead designer on - namely Syndicate.

Everything else has been primarily grand ideas with middling to fair execution, and that includes Populous and Dungeon Keeper.

Anyway, just had a thought - if it's for PC too it could be because MS want something to help push Natal?

While I don't really agree, a game doesn't have to be a CRPG to be good, does it?

didn't say it was going to be good or bad, but if we cover that here, might as well cover "Test Drive 5" too.

didn't say it was going to be good or bad, but if we cover that here, might as well cover "Test Drive 5" too.

Sure, if we totally ignore the legacy of the title and pretend it is in no way related to the genre.

Get real, please.

Well, I think Fable is a good series… It's lightweight fun.

Most of you guys probably won't like it, though some will.

I expect to like this game.

but i dont wont to have to move my body in front of my pc…
Quiet you! We gamers are poised to be the hottest, buffest hobbiests in the world! Forget about those body builders, most can't even kick anything above their head. Basketball? Hah - run up and down for a coupe of hours, maybe jump a bit, and sit on the bench when you get tired. We'll be doing full aerobic workouts twenty hours a week - forty if there's a new release - and we'll do it year after year after year! We'll have to sneak into grocery stores at 2am to avoid rioting and mass divorce!

Well, those of us that survive, anyway. I'll likely be dead after about an hour playing that Natal 3D breakout game.

I want all Fable games on PC. I really enjoyed first Fable TLC on PC. It was easy as hell and linear but still fun.

But it's Microsoft not Lionhead we are talking about here. The same company that killed Alan Wake for PC gamers. So yeah..

But it's Microsoft not Lionhead we are talking about here. The same company that killed Alan Wake for PC gamers. So yeah..

Microsoft - the same company which killed Shadowrun.

Back
Top Bottom