ATOM RPG - Releasing End of December

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
ATOM RPG is set to release by the end of December this year. Screenshots at the link.

Information about the 1.0 release

9 December - AtomTeam
1810c075050e6d8444c4b072c6844dfa04244126.jpg

Hello, friends!

A lot of people have been asking - when we will see ATOM? Will it be this year or the next one? Now, we don't want to ignore our community so here is a small informational post about what we are up to right now.

First of all - the game will come out in the end of December, 2018, no second thoughts about it! Right now we can't say the exact date, but we will say it in out traditional pre-update post that will come out in the next week. We will use this time to focus on all the new features and quests which there are many! Although, testing the new content, bug fixes and finalizing the new content is not everything that we still need to do.

Aside from that we are also working on adding some of the hottest features that you, the players, asked for! For example, now you can check your dialogue history in the game, use your items on the characters without starting a dialogue, zoom out the camera further and change the game options without quitting to the main menu.

There's a lot of work, but we are even more determined to finish it! :) And here are some of the screenshots of the new locations. We wouldn't want it to be just some boring ol' text update now do we!..

Live long and prosper!

Yours truly,
Atom Team

[...]
More information.

Well a nice holiday gift I will enjoy playing.

The devs also mentioned on the Codex that they plan on making the game three times larger then it is currently in the months to come. They will keep adding new stuff to the game after release. It's already a massive game and seems great.

If it is better than FO76 I will buy it.
Just kidding, I will buy this without any second thoughts.

Congrats to the devs!

Very neat! I'll get right on this once it's released, playing in early access has been somewhat positive, considering that if the game was already good & well worth playing about a year ago, then it should really rock the end of the year. :)

The devs also mentioned on the Codex that they plan on making the game three times larger then it is currently in the months to come. They will keep adding new stuff to the game after release. It's already a massive game and seems great.
Yep, from what they're writing in the update the game won't be finished at release. I think I'll wait.

Sponsored them from the very beginning, and I get the feeling that this is one kick starter project that will deliver the goods! I probably won't delve into this until they've completed all the tweaks and future growth, but when that day comes, I'll be there to lose myself in their world.

Well, this gets moved way up the wishlist.

I'd buy it right now but holidays sales are nearly upon us (and it sounds like I'd want to wait to play it till they slow down with added content anyway).

So I should wait awhile before purchasing the game to wait for expanded game?

So I should wait awhile before purchasing the game to wait for expanded game?

I bought it in early access about 6 months ago, it was close to 30% done, more like a technology demo.

So this Dec release they talking about is a "true" early access. Or they could call it Episode 1, like Telltale does with its adventures.

I don't get the view from half a mile above ground that makes even a car look like a one inch square. Not for me....

If you and Darth like it after 20-25 hours I may dip my toe in too. :D

Back
Top Bottom