Silverfall - Earth Awakening Screens @ Strategy Informer

magerette

Hedgewitch
Another site, Strategy Informer, has posted some screenshots for Monte Christo's unannounced expansion to their steampunk themed action rpg Silverfall. You can see them here.
More information.

Hmmph ... I can't even get them to return my messages ;)

Maybe they're trying to add an element of mystery to the PR approach. :)

Apparently, the German version of the site has all the info; at least they have the new screens posted there.

It sounds like the expansion isn't made yet. It took a long time for the original to be ported to English and I wonder if this will be the same.

My guess is that they have some money now to do work on multiple languages and have partnerships to pass the legal hurdles for the NA market.

*digging this out*
Don't know where else to put it ... The German-language version of the expansion is out now (according to the web site since February, 25th), plus a demo: It's called "Wächter der Elemente" (rough English translation would be: "Guardian of the Elements"; I don't know how this corresponds with the "Earth Awakening" title).

The reason why I originally wanted to post it is that I've seen an "Silverfall Gold" version of the game today which contains the add-on. I've only seen the box, so I can't say much more.

This is how it looks like:
http://www.amazon.de/Flashpoint-AG-Silverfall-Edition-DVD-ROM/dp/B00125ZC32

Alrik

Back
Top Bottom