Here is an example why iPad can handle complex PC games

Fine. Then tell every developer on this world : "Hey, you don't need to develop for the PC anymore ! Just stop it and turn towards other devoces !"
They already did, that's why all the games suck and why google and firefox are crap on the PC now.

Have any of you tried Nihilunbra? i just saw it on the fewtured games on the app store and it just captivated me. It has this real indy feelingg and sense of care about it. Any of you can recommend it or not?

AppleIntimidation are you a

a) troll
b) bot
c) Codexian
d) iPad fanatic
e) escaped Taliban ?

just curious...

You forgot f) paid Apple shill. However if he is, he is doing such a bad job Apple are probably deducting money from his pay.

Would you be hired for the company and allow yourself to stand like that in a parking lot while E3 is going on unable to go in or even leave your booth probably and get a drink or anything? and be ridiculed and harassed by cops? Youd better pay me like 30 bucks an hour for that.

I don't even get out of bed for less than $65 an hour!!

Two good examples of complex iPad games today:

The ios version of Xcom is out. From the descriptions and reviews I've seen so far, I understand that the only notable difference from the pc version is the lack of multiplayer? If that's the case then I'm definitely getting that.

+ a very nice update for the King of Dragon Pass was just released which adds quite a lot of new content. I was looking forward to that update, I love that game, and it does seem that, at least for this game, the ios version is definitely superior to the pc one.

Predictably I bought X-COM and have downloaded it ... will play a bit tonight even though I have three iPad obligations (2 reviews, 1 beta) to work on ...

Back
Top Bottom