Deathfire - New Pitch Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
G3 Studios has released a new pitch video for their kickstarter Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore. So if your interested here is the new video.

"Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore" is a single-player party-based fantasy role-playing game that combines deep characters and solid storytelling with turn-based combat.

We are currently running a Kickstarter campaign for the game, and this is the pitch video. If you like what you see, please stop by at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/g... and show your support!

Thank you so much!
More information.

Looks like they put a lot of work into the game; I hope that if/when this KS fails, they fing an alternative funding source.

I was much more looking forward to his previous kickstarter attempt Thorvalla and the tactical grid turn based combat similar to what was in the Realms of Arkania series. I wasn't too excited about the blobber deathfire, but I realize the blobber way was less expensive and would allow a game to be made for less money.
I still say he is timing these kickstarters too close to Christmas when people have already saved back money for Christmas spending. Might be one reason why he is not getting enough funding.

I still say he is timing these kickstarters too close to Christmas when people have already saved back money for Christmas spending. Might be one reason why he is not getting enough funding.

That's what I believe too. Nevertheless I did pledge on this one, if it fails and is rebooted, I'll pledge again.

That's what I believe too. Nevertheless I did pledge on this one, if it fails and is rebooted, I'll pledge again.

It's good you've got money. You probably smoke cheap cigarettes then... or maybe you're not a heavy smoker... Anyway, kudos to you.

It's a bit sad that Guido has troubles with getting some cash from gaming community. Anyway I keep my fingers crossed.

3 packets (3x20) per day. And I'm not afraid I'll pop my clogs soon - I've been smoking for 20 years and I don't plan to stop.
I do smoke cheap cigarettes, though not the cheapest possible - those stink even to me. ;)

And it's not I have or not have the money. I'm trying not to buy just everything because it's "a hit". You won't see me ever watching Titanic or buying Gaga music for example. Also I'm not buying piles of clothes and other stuff, my wardrobe is half empty. I do drink, but getting drunk everyday, no. That's now past. :D
Etc etc.

In the end I have enough cash to spare for a few projects every month and honestly I feel better while spending the money to support creative projects than wasting it on worthless DLC.
I know there are many players (not on this forum!) who would rather buy horse armor than suppor this game, but I'll never be one of them.

Yeah, this one is better and he should give a heads up on his next update, as I was saying the other day. (edit: Heh, they just did in a rather nice new update, just in :) )

More immediate and I think it flows and passes the info better and in a more warm manner. (also necessary namedroping)

At this point though it looks like it will take a miracle…

Perhaps something good can still be made of this campaign if he increases awareness of his efforts a bit, overall, and carries the backers to the next one (if he chooses to relaunch)…

How much did Thorvalla gather by the end ? Is this one doing better at least ?

edit: A bit better indeed from that one it seems (Sadly I did not back that one as I was a bit outside the scene and tied up in RL at that point but it seems it never stood a chance anyway…) Don't know how much of a silver lining that is though...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom