RPGWatch - New Poll

Dhruin

SasqWatch
So, E3 has come and gone and although previews will continue to flow for at least the next two months, most of the new media is out and the main sites have presented their big articles.

There really weren't any surprises and we didn't see Fallout: New Vegas, Risen, Diablo III, Two Worlds: Temptation or a bunch of others. Some of the smaller games might yet get a few previews down the track.

Still, from the small group we did see - what grabbed you the most? Hit the poll on the right.
More information.

Actually there was a surprise for me, FF XIV announced, a new MMO and I'm excited (I think it's PS3/PC)

Actually there was a surprise for me, FF XIV announced, a new MMO and I'm excited (I think it's PS3/PC)

I didn't note anything about PC - Sony was working *really* hard to emphasize a Sony-only show.

Yes, but Sony has stated on several occasions that FF XIV is to be released on both PS3 and PC.

It was definitely announced for PC & PS3, and it'll probably be announced for the 360 sometime in the future. That's what I'm getting from the articles I've read on FF XIV.

Back
Top Bottom