Little Witch Academia - Launches February 20th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Gematsu Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time will launch February 20th.

[...]
Here is an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:

Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time is a heart-pounding 3D action JRPG beat ‘em up featuring an original storyline carved from the popular anime series by Studio Trigger, a Tokyo-based anime production company; now streaming exclusively on Netflix.

Having been inspired by a famous witch named Shiny Chariot, an ordinary girl named Atsuko “Akko” Kagari enrolls at Luna Nova Magical Academy — a prestigious school for young girls training to become witches. The school will change Akko life and she will meet new friends that will be part of her life and adventure. While the summer holidays are approaching the witches face an inexplicable phenomenon in the Luna Nova caused by seven wonders which has been passed down for several centuries. This will lead them to an adventure to unravel the seven wonders and that will change their lives.

Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time features main characters from the show and original storylines for players to explore as they make their way through Luna Nova Magical Academy. Magic, friendship, adventure and mystery will be the elements of this brand new JRPG.
More information.

Not previously, but here's an English dub of the first episode, if you care to watch it:

The title sounds quite sweet, but I've fooled by anime before. Are there tenticle monsters in it?

Has anyone here seen the anime this is based off?

Yes, I have. It's pretty fun, one of the more enjoyable anime that I've watched in the last few years. The protagonist's basically a mega-fangirl of a (real) magic act she saw as a kid, and who managed to find her way to a real magic school which she proceeds to bumble her way through.

Yes, I have. It's pretty fun, one of the more enjoyable anime that I've watched in the last few years. The protagonist's basically a mega-fangirl of a (real) magic act she saw as a kid, and who managed to find her way to a real magic school which she proceeds to bumble her way through.

So basically anime Harry Potter.

Back
Top Bottom