StarCrawlers Chimera - On Kickstarter 25th May

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
StarCrawlers Chimera will be going to Kickstarter May 25th.

The StarCrawlers Chimera Kickstarter is on it's way!

Juggernaut GamesCreator

Well, this escalated quickly - the Kickstarter for StarCrawlers Chimera is launching on 25 May!

As backers for StarCrawlers, we wanted to let you know that you can follow the campaign now and get an alert when it launches. Here's a preview of what's coming :

Your support can help us to build momentum in the first few crucial days after launch - which means more dev time and more stretch goals unlocked! Click "Notify me on launch" and consider backing during the first 24 hours of the campaign to make the most impact - and grab those early bird backer rewards!

Thank you again for your support,

- Juggernaut Games
More information.

I liked the first one....went back a few times but never finished...

I liekd the mission idea where you go in and finish then come back to a hub, obviously interesting doing that and it being a blobber.

I think they're making a big mistake here by going from party-based to a single character, but I guess we'll see...

i finished the first one with 2 different parties, i really liked it. I think i will support juggernaut games and just buy this one.
It looks like fun.

First one had very little atmosphere and bad gameplay, also trash UI. Will see WTH this one is about.

I think they're making a big mistake here by going from party-based to a single character, but I guess we'll see…

Seriously? That removes all interest I had in the game.

I'm also of the "enjoyed but never finished" and would've been interested in an evolved more of the same.

Seriously? That removes all interest I had in the game.

I'm also of the "enjoyed but never finished" and would've been interested in an evolved more of the same.

Yeah, the best thing about first game was the synergies between the different classes. I'm not sure how they're going to replace that here.

With it being just a single character, I almost think they would have been better off ditching the grid-based system and maybe going for a System Shock 2 type experience or something similar.

My concern is the timing, there's just so much RPG content dropping in the next couple weeks it could be lost in the flood.

Yeah I'm sure I miss out on a few good games these days simply because of the sheer glut. Yet that's a good thing compared to how rare decent games were some years ago.

Back
Top Bottom