The Witcher 2 - Preview, Videos

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Strategy Informer has a preview of The Witcher 2:
Hands down, if The Witcher 2 wins no other award this year it certainly stands out as being the best looking RPG available. Characters are incredibly detailed, forests are lush and overgrown, rain punishes the ground, and that castle siege at the start had me just standing admiring it for a few minutes. Seeing the huge trebuchets properly in motion, launching rocks that smash into the castle’s walls from a good distance, is utterly awe-inspiring. And that’s only after ten minutes of game time!
Over at Rock, Paper, Shotgun, there's a five minute video that shows off some early sections from the preview code that press sites are playing with.
The official site has also added a combat overview and environments slideshow.
More information.

I've stopped looking at any of these things now I've preordered but I'm ecstatic it's all so positive...

Same here.

I stop watching them awhile back…I want it all to be new to me…Can't wait my new computer showed up a week early (yesterday). Now just waiting for the 17th.
Side note, wife thinks I am insane to buy a new system just for a game lol

A hobby costs money. Simple =).
I'm waiting anxiously to get started too… may cannot come soon enough.

Oh and the link to the video is here.

Last edited:
I'm just about to start a play-through of The Witcher with a bunch of mods in anticipation of this release.

In the pre-release buggy state. However they do say if the bugs are quashed then it's the new king.

And DA2 doesn't have them? It ran like ass on even the highest end Nvidia cards when it shipped and there were some pretty large bugs like the Sebastian/Isabella one.

Back
Top Bottom