Mass Effect 3 - Save import problems, Metacritic woes, MP impact

No, boob job confirmed:

peK5W.jpg

Definetly more curves.

Yes, because making games like they made 10 years ago costs money and in this day and age, they won't break even with a game like that.

Must be wonderful to know these things.

You should be a financial advisor or something!

Only halfway through the game and my war asset gauge is already full without any multiplayer. Fun shit so far, great world/level art, still doesn't tickle the rpg fancy.

Is it just me or they improved the boobies?

A full bar will only get you the "half decent" endings. You need about 5000 points to get the best ending, after the readiness multiplier. That's impossible without MP, as it would require 10.000 points.

A full bar will only get you the "half decent" endings. You need about 5000 points to get the best ending, after the readiness multiplier.
4000 is enough if you "win" the conversation at the end. I´ve edited my save to 4050 EMS and got the breathing cutscene.
Still not possible without MP, though.

I only managed some 7k+ total war assets(with an imported me1+2+ dlc) but I made a few mistakes, are you sure that there is no way to gather 8000 war assets?

Getting above 7500 seems extremely tough. I won't completely rule it out, but I don't see where the remaining points could come from.

Edit:
Of course, given a DLC or two where you can gain some war assets, it should be possible to get 8k.

I only managed some 7k+ total war assets(with an imported me1+2+ dlc) but I made a few mistakes, are you sure that there is no way to gather 8000 war assets?
Yes. And I completely rule it out :).
I got 7300 total and I´m 100% certain I´ve missed only very little.
There´s no way a "perfect" run through the series, all DLCs included, grants more than 7600. I´d say the max is around 7500 +/- few points.
It´s supremely obvious that all the talk about MP not needed is only in regards to filling the green bar.

Back
Top Bottom