F:NV Fallout New Vegas: The Frontier

Fallout: New Vegas
Thanks for the updates Drithius. :thumbsup:

Between this mod and Project Brazil it looks like I will be replaying New Vegas again.

It's a new worldspace (in Oregon) that you travel to with your existing character.

I mean more in relation to main game...does it tie to main story, difficulty level, faction rep etc...
If anyone would know, Drithius would know. ;)

So, this is 2 months old… but I had missed it completely due to the sparse nature of updates outta the devs in the past year.

LOT of interesting new information!

Well…well…seems the project is not dead and near release.

It's been three months since this announcement though.:(

Another video was released in February 2020.

Last edited:
Some interesting tidbits in the new dev update:
  • They've finished all 3 main quest branches
  • All new content is on hold for the time being to bring Q/A up to snuff
  • 350 voiced characters :sweatdrop:

Seriously I can not wait to play this mod. :drool:

Please…please…I'm begging you to release it soon oh great mod maker.:worship:

One of my most favorite games of the last ten yeas getting more content makes me a happy gamer as my tastes in games is very narrow. Hopefully it gets released this year.:)

Fallout: The Frontier - Commitment, Deadlines and Releases

This video discusses release timelines, and a general overlook at modding and how commitments can shape the path of a project.
How Big Is Fallout: The Frontier?

This video gives an overview of how big the mod really is. Some other info: - The mod is currently sitting at close to 30GBS without a final pass of cleanup. - NV/FO3 both utilise several dozen voice actors that do many many passes of the same lines for generic greetings and combat lines. This accounts for several thousand lines in both games that are just the same lines over generic greetings. - This is strictly for the base games only, not the DLCS. - All values given are mostly accurate within a few record values.
Fallout: The Frontier - Crusaders Faction Trailer

Join the Crusaders of Steel in their battle against the Legion and the NCR, and their fanatical leaders quest for vengeance against those who wronged her.

Last edited:
TLDW: The modders were hoping for a 2020 release but keep adding more content that they have no idea if it will release this year. Also fatigue and burnout is setting in.

As this mod has been worked on for six years already.

TLDW: The modders were hoping for a 2020 release but keep adding more content that they have no idea if it will release this year. Also fatigue and burnout is setting in.

As this mod has been worked on for six years already.

"Adding more content" and "fatigue and burnout" seems like the setup for one of those memes with the sweating guy choosing which button to push.

How big is the mod? Zero big. Until and unless you release it, zero big.

TLDW: They'll release the mod this month after saying they had no idea when.

I'm going to busy as I have Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, and Immortals Fenyx Rising to play. Time to hibernate in my man cave as snow is coming as well.

Those car physics look legit. Is this the first time modders have actually implemented a vehicle in one of these games? Usually they use horse animations or something and it looks terrible.

Good but will it release tomorrow who knows. Maybe a 50% chance.:p

Warning: Above is wordplay on how mods almost always fail to releases on schedule.
Those car physics look legit. Is this the first time modders have actually implemented a vehicle in one of these games? Usually they use horse animations or something and it looks terrible.
Yeah it was hilarious how Bethesda made the train move by using feet.:D

Would love to see cars and other transports added back to future Fallout games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom