Baldur's Gate 3 - No Early Access August

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Announcement of the announcement…. of the Early Access :)
Ack, still. I'm tempted.

Announcement of the announcement once again? :mourn:

Yeah the announcement of the announcement nesting in media (not just gaming media) is beyond ridiculous anymore.

Yeah the announcement of the announcement nesting in media (not just gaming media) is beyond ridiculous anymore.

Larian is doing this for every announcement about BG3. I get the rationale behind that, but it's getting really annoying this dramatic effect for every little single announcement. Instead of just announcing something they say "on day X we are going to say something about BG3". Stop wasting my time with that crap, call me when you have something substantial to say about it because I really want to play BG3 ;)

Larian is doing this for every announcement about BG3. I get the rationale behind that, but it's getting really annoying this dramatic effect for every little single announcement. Instead of just announcing something they say "on day X we are going to say something about BG3". Stop wasting my time with that crap, call me when you have something substantial to say about it because I really want to play BG3 ;)
Just Larian being Larian. They used to make crazy video updates.:biggrin:

Wait, can someone point me to the announcement of Silver's post about this announcement so I can get the full story? :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure Couch announced Silver's pre-post announcement in his thread. It's hidden inside of another topic's news, so you'll need to read every post in that thread to find the exciting details!

Still no answer.

Still no answer.
Doesn't have to be explained it's a joke meme at this point.:)

29303378.jpg

Back
Top Bottom