Things you don't need to know...

We can at least expect a few proprietary interfaces, methinks? And a couple of default, non changeable properties? Power will be purchasede using iTunes?

pibbur

If there is an iOS upgrade.... you can forget driving the next day... and if you do there is a huge risk you'll not get back home.

I'm awarding points to Apple for taking privacy much more seriously than other vendors. Not only are their recent policies lightyears ahead of the others, they're actually taking technical steps that most users will never even know about - like randomising the iPhone wifi MAC addresses to defeat tracking. Tricky to do in Android.

They might yet get back into my good books.

I'm awarding points to Apple for taking privacy much more seriously than other vendors. Not only are their recent policies lightyears ahead of the others, they're actually taking technical steps that most users will never even know about - like randomising the iPhone wifi MAC addresses to defeat tracking. Tricky to do in Android.

They might yet get back into my good books.

You mean by allowing anyone nearby access to your IOS 9 phone unless you disable SIRI ?

You mean by allowing anyone nearby access to your IOS 9 phone unless you disable SIRI ?

I missed that one - is that due to a stupid feature, or just a security bug?

I can't really nail them for that - severe threats will always crop up from time to time, with the best will in the world. We'll see how quickly they deal with it.

Between 1877 and 1914, the England cricket team scored their lowest ever innings in Test cricket, 45 runs.

I knew cricket matches lasted long, but ....

pibbur who once again has learned something new.

Last edited:
Rumour has it that iPhone 7 will be watertight

This means I can safely drop it (if I buy it) into the toilet. As long as I don't flush. Probably.

pibbur who welcomes anything that will increase the safety of electronic devices in his household.

Last edited:
Rumour has it that iPhone 7 will be watertight

This means I can safely drop it (if I buy it) into the toilet. As long as I don't flush. Probably.

pibbur who welcomes anything that will increase the safety of electronic devices in his household.

I heard a story of a brave person who dug his iphone from one of these.
Therefore I do not recommend buying waterproof gadgets because if abovementioned situation develops, you can avoid digging because the gadget is dead anyway.
Not to mention that its a great opportunity for buying a new one.

I heard a story of a brave person who dug his iphone from one of these.
Therefore I do not recommend buying waterproof gadgets because if abovementioned situation develops, you can avoid digging because the gadget is dead anyway.
Not to mention that its a great opportunity for buying a new one.

You've got a point. And best of all, you've got a point with a high WAF.

pibbur who thinks this was good advice.

haha. The iPhone is going down the hole on purpose eventually. :)

Bah, it doesn't work on Firefox for Mac even with the latest version of Java. :/
A lot of trouble just to see a shit hole. ;)

Back
Top Bottom