Graywalkers - Early Access on January 15

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Early Access version of Graywalkers: Purgatory will be released on January 15:

GRAYWALKERS PURGATORY LAUNCH DATE & STEAM KEYS

EARLY ACCESS RELEASE DATE

Greetings Graywalkers! We are finally releasing the Steam Early Access for Graywalkers Purgatory on January 15, 2020. The game has been approved for release and we can launch now anytime. We were supposed to launch on the 10th but we felt we needed a little bit more time to prepare a few more things needed. For Kickstarter backers though who's reward includes a pre-order of the game, we will be sending you your Steam Beta Keys by the weekend via your email (between 10th-11th). We will be sending the keys to Pre-order backers and PayPal backers as well. Take note these are Beta Keys and not yet the final game keys. The final game keys will be released on the 15th.

[...]

More information.

Took a long time to reach this point. At one time I almost thought this game was cancelled. Anyway wish the developers good luck and hope they do finish the game.

Might try it out for an hour or so just to see how It's shaping up, not interested in playing EA more than that.

Hey, we'd like to get a review/preview Steam key for Graywalkers to RPGWatch, but not sure who the appropriate contact is, or their e-mail. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Entropy
Graywalkers Team
DreamLords Digital

Hey, we'd like to get a review/preview Steam key for Graywalkers to RPGWatch, but not sure who the appropriate contact is, or their e-mail. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Entropy
Graywalkers Team
DreamLords Digital

Try sending a PM to @Myrthos;.

Tried it this morning for a short bit(I backed the project) a little clunky in the pop up windows, could be more stream lined......having to hi accept for every shot was annoying.

No idea how to make new characters....

Granted I haven't read the instructions.

Also the developer window seemed to be open by default...

Thank you very much! Yes, it did take a lot of time. We went through a lot of ups and downs during those times.

Btw, sent you guys some Steam Keys through the Steam Curator system. Not sure if you got it. Hope you did. Enjoy the game.

Steam Curator system ?
That's me :)

I own the game already (I backed it) and will recommend it some day (or not). Normally I only curate finished products and not Early Access versions.
@Silver; and I will follow the development and post a newsbit every now and then.
If you guys want to give away some gift keys to Watchers please send @Myrthos; a private message.

Back
Top Bottom