Kenshi - Released

Really great game, but brutal! The emergent story telling element here is really strong. I do miss an ironman option when starting a new character though.

Don't need a story. M&B kept me engaged a long, LONG, time. Pretty much play modded Bethesda games (pre-Fo4) the same way anyway.

I'll have to wait for my new GPU to play but I'm getting this.

Like Arthurloi said the story builds itself as it does in Dwarf Fortress or Rimworld or could do in a less strong way in M&B. It's really something I enjoy a lot.

Reads like a severe case of overcomsumption.

To buy a game because it has the same elements as a game I love? Or did you take it literally, as in "if it's ANYthing like…". In that case yeah, I guess I'd buy every game out there if it was enough that it shared one little thing with M&B…

Last edited:
To stack on vid products with 2 or 3 hours per week to play them.

To stack on vid products with 2 or 3 hours per week to play them.

Oh, you're absolutely right then. Wishful thinking on my part. It varies over the year though, this autumn has been especially hectic with loads to do at work and a third child. It will hopefully get better…

Wow, that story about cannibals in Kenshi Review video was great! Finally breath of fresh air and something different than our usual "chosen one" stuff!

Back
Top Bottom