Death Trash - Demo Playable at Steam Next Fest

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The demo for Death Trash is available at Steam Next Fest which runs from June 16th to 22nd.

Six years ago, on this exact day, Death Trash was born.

This month, finally, you'll be able to play it for the first time at Steam Next Fest from June 16th to June 22nd.

The demo will feature the start of the game and will be 1-2 hours long, depending on your progress.

It will run on Windows, Mac and Linux, it will support mouse / keyboard as well as controller, and it will support singleplayer as well as local co-op.

Short Teaser:

Make sure to wishlist the game and follow the game hub to get all the news:
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Had my eye on this weird game for a while, and thought it was almost vaporware.

Not a big fan of the pixel art style, but it's post-apoc so that's enough for me to at least try the demo.

YES!! Pure artistic unique creation. Since he is an artist, its as if the entire pixel world and gigantic monsters are flowing out of his brain and get digitalized in wonderful retro!! Come on, baby! Come on!! Bookmarked!

I might have to give this one a go simply based on the ballsy name of the project, lol. I'll be curious as to what folks think of the demo.

Just finished trying the demo, and I think it's pretty good. I definitely like it more than Mechajammer which is similar in some ways. It's also pretty meaty for a demo. There's quite a bit to explore.

Really nice demo! I don't like realtime games, but this is a very refreshing work of art! Excellent animations. Unique world that AAA game designers merely WISH they could have created!
Apart from the yucky biomaterial the protagonist produces in the demo. :( :)
Good dialogues. At game begin, when distributing points, I tried to memory hack the attribute points, but they are hidden from cheat-engine noobs like me.

Considerate from Stephan to include a UI scaling as well! :D Can't wait till 2022, when I can play the finished product!

Back
Top Bottom