Ubisoft - Develops Stars Wars Adventure

I enjoy Ubisoft games such as the Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs series a whole lot so this is very good news to me.

Here's hope it's no lootboxes game.

Assassins Creed with a Star Wars skin?

Here's hoping for something other than a cliché family drama story.

Oh, who am I kidding? It's Disney™ Star Wars™

Maybe something related to The Mandalorian? Bounty hunter gameplay could work for an open world game.

With the recently revived Lucas films by Disney expect a whole lot more.

Massive Entertainment was mostly involved with The Division series, multiplayer-only. I won't hold my breath but who knows, it may be interesting.

The Division isn't multiplayer only. I played it single player and it was actually pretty cool, imo. The setting is one of the best they've done.

Good lord… First Indiana Jones and now Star Wars.

Is there anything else we can throw down the shitter today? :)

Most of Star Wars is and has been shit for decades. A decent Star Wars game would immediately become one of the better things done with the property.

It's presented everywhere as MP. You played with a team of only one character?

Interesting way to phrase it. You don't need a team, period. You can do all of the missions solo, like any single player game. Takes longer to whittle down some enemies, but yeah, it's fine.

It's presented everywhere as MP. You played with a team of only one character?

Its possible to play solo and yes, graphics are nice and background is interesting. But MP design reeks from it on every step. It was unbearable for me to continue after several hours. Never touched second game after that.

Interesting way to phrase it. You don't need a team, period. You can do all of the missions solo, like any single player game. Takes longer to whittle down some enemies, but yeah, it's fine.
Good to know, thanks!

When the first game was announced, I quickly lost interest when they said it would be MP / team-oriented, I had my share of MMO and online's not my thing anymore.

That's still how it's put on Ubisoft's website for the 1st game, but for The Division 2, I see a campaign mode. That's quite interesting :)

I was the same way. I don't play MP games, much less MMOs. I was pleasantly surprised.

I've only played the first. The overall rep is that the first game has a better setting/atmosphere (and it is good), and the second has better gameplay.

The games get crazy cheap during sales sometimes. I bought Division 2 for $1.99.

Most of Star Wars is and has been shit for decades. A decent Star Wars game would immediately become one of the better things done with the property.

We had more than just a decent game last year with Jedi: Fallen Order.

Another quality Star Wars game would be great, but I don't see the Ubisoft paradigm providing that.

When the first game was announced, I quickly lost interest when they said it would be MP / team-oriented, I had my share of MMO and online's not my thing anymore.

That's still how it's put on Ubisoft's website for the 1st game, but for The Division 2, I see a campaign mode. That's quite interesting :)

The Division is "ok" imo. The visuals and atmosphere are excellent, but the gameplay lacks variety.

I really enjoyed it for around 20 hours or so, but then I grew tired of fighting the same enemies over and over again.

It's definitely worth grabbing during one of those sales though.

Assassins Creed with a Star Wars skin?
Why not given the success of Ubisoft's open world formula with RPG elements they would be fools not to. The Star Wars IP at EA is basically garbage nowadays.

Plenty of fans want another KOTOR RPG but it never happened yet either.

Yes we get action games, FPS's, flight sims, but no RPGs.:(

Back
Top Bottom