US 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fate delivered one final kindness to Donald Trump: he will always be able to honestly claim that the crowd at his inauguration was larger than the one at Joseph Biden's.

Have y'all nominated Biden for the Peace Prize yet?

No, Biden is a mediocrity. After four years of active destruction, we now begin to restore the groundwork for any possible positive change. Four wasted years have let any number of already neglected problems worsen. It will take a great deal more than an affable centrist to do the country the slightest bit of good.

But the nation's leader is no longer actively promoting its destruction, so -- yay?

I'm no fan of Biden, ever since he got nailed for plagiarism, we know exactly what kind of person he is. I think he won this round more because he wasn't Agent Orange rather than anything else. It physically hurt to vote for him almost as much as it did to vote for Clinton four years ago. In my heart, Sanders would have been the superior choice and a chance for real change, but we'll never know, now.

Phew. Got through it without the crazy guy nuking anything.

I wonder if we would still be a democratically elected republic if the 2016 congress was certifying the election.

I wonder if tracking down the issue might not be the best use of time - I believe that many of these types of problems are addressed in newer software. I do wonder if time might be better invested in an upgrade.
That is intended to be the fix :)

Have y'all nominated Biden for the Peace Prize yet?
Nah their trying to make him a saint instead. Saint Biden Zing….:lol:

Anyway I had no interest in watching his Unite the country speech or inauguration.

I'm no fan of Biden, ever since he got nailed for plagiarism, we know exactly what kind of person he is. I think he won this round more because he wasn't Agent Orange rather than anything else. It physically hurt to vote for him almost as much as it did to vote for Clinton four years ago. In my heart, Sanders would have been the superior choice and a chance for real change, but we'll never know, now.
Pretty much he won cause the majority of voters including some republican's just wanted Trump out of office. They didn't care who replaced him just that he was booted out.

I eagerly await the picks for 2024. Though the last two elections had mediocre candidates. I seriously think it's time we change the requirements for president.

Pretty much he won cause the majority of voters including some republican's just wanted Trump out of office. They didn't care who replaced him just that he was booted out.

I eagerly await the picks for 2024. Though the last two elections had mediocre candidates. I seriously think it's time we change the requirements for president.
Trump Jr versus Biden Jr?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Trump Jr versus Biden Jr?
For the love of god no both are terrible choices. Both also have a possibility of ending up in jail in the next four years. Probably on possible tax or embezzlement charges.

For the love of god no both are terrible choices. Both also have a possibility of ending up in jail in the next four years. Probably on possible tax or embezzlement charges.
Haha, hmm whet about
Jeb Bush and Cuomo?

Haha, hmm whet about
Jeb Bush and Cuomo?
Better but Jeb Bush failed before and both Cuomo brothers are a democrat version of Trump especially the younger brother. Still better then Trump Jr versus Biden Jr.

Though It would be a spectacle if it was Trump Jr vs Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.

2016 ALL over again.:lol:

Last edited:
Better but Jeb Bush failed before and both Cuomo brothers are a democrat version of Trump especially the younger brother. Still better then Trump Jr versus Biden Jr.

Though If would be a spectacle if it was Trump Jr vs Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.

2016 ALL over again.
I think she's too young for now.

Let me see...

What about Nikki Haley?
I think she's quite popular. It would be a power move by the republicans to also put in the first woman president potentially.

I would think Pence would be able to get the nomination too if not for Nikki.

For Democrats, I'm assuming that Biden isn't going to run.
So I think someone like Andy Beshear or Stacey Abrams,both of whom are very much about the same thing which is votes.

I think she's too young for now.

Let me see…

What about Nikki Haley?
I think she's quite popular. It would be a power move by the republicans to also put in the first woman president potentially.

I would think Pence would be able to get the nomination too if not for Nikki.

For Democrats, I'm assuming that Biden isn't going to run.
So I think someone like Andy Beshear or Stacey Abrams,both of whom are very much about the same thing which is votes.

Your correct the GOP probably should pick a female pick. Anyway how old is Cortez?

As for Biden yeah he admitted before the election he will be a one term president and wasn't even sure if he could serve four years. Mostly due to his advanced age.

As for democrats please don't select the same candidates from the past eight years.

Assuming this administration is actually effective, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we see something like a Harris/Obama ticket, next time around. For the right side, probably another legacy offering, perhaps a McCain or Trump spawn. And I'm really on board for more qualifications for BOTH offices, the age and birth limitations are not enough, there needs to be a few more serious requirments.

Your correct the GOP probably should pick a female pick. Anyway how old is Cortez?

As for Biden yeah he admitted before the election he will be a one term president and wasn't even sure if he could serve four years. Mostly due to his advanced age.

As for democrats please don't select the same candidates from the past eight years.

AOC is 31 according to wiki, so she'll be only 34 in 24.

I don't know many other Democrats for now :D
Any suggestions ?

And I'm really on board for more qualifications for BOTH offices, the age and birth limitations are not enough, there needs to be a few more serious requirments.
Such as?

Several years as a governor or senator would be a good start. At least one full term of either, I think some experience of dealing with constituents is an absolute necessity for the presidential office. Running a company doesn't translate into the same skill set, as that position is mostly self-serving either to one person or a limited group, often with the same mind set or goals. It simply isn't diverse enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom