Elex What I learned on my second run as a mage and next third run as a complete arsehole

Damian

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
Playing the mage is the easiest way to play Elex. I found the fireball the best attack skill in the game and it makes the game too easy for my liking. Just aim at the ground at a group of enemies and you hit them all for a lot of burning damage. You can even kill trolls quite early in the game with it. The mana to life is a must because you will not have enough mana without it because you will run out of mana potions. I didnt complete the game because it was getting too easy but I know that I could ave easily beat it.

Next run I am going to choose every negative option I can think of and side with Zardom if I can. I am going to go a strength/constitution 2 hander this time. Wish me luck.

next third run as a complete arsehole
I always tend to play games with choices like that. On every run. :)
Okay, sometimes I like NPC so I won't, but 99% of NPCs have horrible hair so there's nothing to like. :evilgrin:

I'm imprerssed. I've really tried, so far with little success, to play an evil character. I guess I'm too nice. For now.

pibbur who has made an arrogant altmer dark brother wannabe in Skyrim, who he may want to play when he gets older and grumpier..

I always tend to play games with choices like that. On every run. :)
Okay, sometimes I like NPC so I won't, but 99% of NPCs have horrible hair so there's nothing to like. :evilgrin:

You're supposed to roleplay, not play yourself! :biggrin:

I can't make myself play evil. I can't play a murderer either. For instance, I never got far at all in Dishonored and had no interest in the Assassin games or Hitman. I can kill nearly everyone as long as it isn't murder :D

Speaking of role playing, I tend play goodies two-shoes in most games or lawful good. I think for the first time ever I am playing chaotic good in Elex. If things don't go my way or people annoyed me, I kill them! I just killed Hakon cos the bastard double crossed me!

You're supposed to roleplay, not play yourself! :biggrin:
Can't play myself. Protagonists are usually bald and I'm not.
And sometimes they have boobs.

Speaking of role playing, I tend play goodies two-shoes in most games or lawful good. I think for the first time ever I am playing chaotic good in Elex. If things don't go my way or people annoyed me, I kill them! I just killed Hakon cos the bastard double crossed me!
Lawful only when evil. Me.
If I'm a member of dogooder faction for some reason then it's always chaotic. :D

So i finished my arsehole run. Damn! Nasty is very powerful when you choose here instead of Caja, she 3 shots those slime raptor things even in Ultra difficulty! She was also quite tanky at that point, she didnt die taking on 6 enemies, 2 rotboars, 3 mutants and a rottmoloch. You cant side with Zardom unfortunately, I was a little disappointed by that.

Back
Top Bottom