Phantom Doctrine - Patch 1.0.7

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted a new patch for Phantom Doctrine:

Phantom Doctrine Patch 1.0.7 Infiltrates Steam!

Phantom Doctrine Patch 1.0.7

Greetings, Agents!

We are back with another batch of improvements and fixes for you today. All of the changes are listed below, and the entire Team is continuing their hard work based on your feedback and suggestions. We truly appreciate how vocal and helpful the community around Phantom Doctrine is, and promise to continue supporting the game as we have been doing so far.

Improvements:

• On Easy and Medium difficulty, enemy reinforcements will be delayed somewhat if there are still enemies remaining on the map
  • Crafted Support Powers can now be sold
  • In the selection window for crafted items, there's now a count of such items already owned
  • The character panel now shows duration of effects granted by reactive abilities
  • Increased visibility of secret containers after a tactical recon or other ways of revealing a room (Spotter etc.)
  • Overwatch range is now adjusted to a weapon's maximum range (yay!)
  • Improved visual line of sight for attacks against targets on higher floors
  • Improved pistol animations for characters in half cover
  • Improved the list order of available tech unlocks in the Workshop
  • Clarified the message about the unavailability of Conversion Treatment when there's no room in Crew Quarters
  • Improvements to the details of body type and face on the character creation & customization screen
  • Increased level of detail for the operatives' clothes on high quality setting
  • Reduced damage dealt by sniper rifles with tranquilizer darts
  • Added audio feedback when attempting to use an unavailable navigation button in strategic screens
Bugfixes:

• Pause menu can no longer be opened when a Side-story Event window is open on screen (fixes a progression issue in Chapter 6)
  • Secret Files generated in late stages of the campaigns should now have all their names working as intended
  • The game can no longer be sabotaged by opening the Move Hideout prompt and the Investigation Board at the same time
  • UI will no longer rebel when a location window and a crafting completed window are open at the same time
  • Tracked down an elusive bug when World Map locations would sometimes appear in the Hideout screen
  • Rare copies of the game with a predilection to crash after being closed have now been taken behind the shed and shot
  • A Dispose of Body use which would result in combat no longer blocks the game
  • Pins for intelligence snippets on the Investigation Board can no longer be displayed off screen
  • Keyboard shortcuts can no longer resume the game while in the Save/Load screen
  • Civilians at the top of the stairs will appropriately run away from armed persons
  • The UI will no longer freeze when a location window and an event window pop up at the same time
  • Enemy Agents while in Vigilant mode will now reactivate security and clean up intel at the appropriate time
  • No more crashes while selling weapons to vendors. Capitalism.
  • Facilities can no longer be selected in the background with a mouse cursor while the Pause Menu or the Save/Load screen is open
  • Agents with the Loyal perk will no longer participate in Chapter 6 sidestory events
  • Improved scaling for cinematics on ultrawide monitors
  • A lost informer in the Informer Assassination mission will no longer appear in MKUltra as a captured enemy
  • KGB Campaign: Operatives undergoing training can no longer be assigned to the story-related fight in the Hideout
  • Agent training is now interrupted in the case of a Raid
  • Tutorial pop-ups will no longer appear at the same time as Side-story Events
  • The Tactical Plunder achievement now only counts Secret Containers
  • Exiting the Moving Hideout screen can no longer be done with a hotkey
  • Disposed of a superfluous message about an agent returning from MIA status after some time has passed from his rescue from an Enemy Cell
  • The Cabal Sleeper Agent perk won't prevent an Operative from joining the enemy's side (duh!)
  • NPCs will correctly return to their patrol after investigating a Decoy
  • Overwatch won't trigger through closed door
  • Eliminated inconsistencies in discoverable aliases between different language versions
  • The controller prompt for locking the door no longer appears right next to an agent on overwatch
  • Objective text in Chapter 3. fixed
  • Eliminated cases when a slider for the secrets list at the mission summary screen would be displayed unnecessarily
  • Clipping issues for shotgun-carrying agents in the Loadout Screen fixed
  • Women's Hippie Glasses color-corrected (yay!)
  • Ambient sounds range on large maps has been increased
  • The annoying MKUltra sound was told to be more on the down low
  • Audio volume settings now affect the Multiplayer Lobby as intended
  • Superfluous animations after moves beginning in half cover removed
  • Fixed rare cases text errors in the Spanish localization's Secret Files
More information.

when can i start to play this game... all those patches.

The vast array of post-release combat and interface tweaks really says something about Q&A these days, specifically that there isn't any.

I agree with the state of most games in how they seem to be released in very shoddy states, but the other side of that is this: as long as the support is frequent and robust, we might actually get a high quality game, in the end. That is certainly what I'm hoping happens here!

I liked it at least initially but by the time I finished i was happy to be done with it. I might replay it in a year or so with a lot of patches but it is mostly stealth - which isn't bad but offers less variance than non-stealth games.

I was very excited about this game but it seems to be very stealth oriented. What are peoples thoughts here about it?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I liked it at least initially but by the time I finished i was happy to be done with it. I might replay it in a year or so with a lot of patches but it is mostly stealth - which isn't bad but offers less variance than non-stealth games.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I agree with the state of most games in how they seem to be released in very shoddy states, but the other side of that is this: as long as the support is frequent and robust, we might actually get a high quality game, in the end.
I expect bug fixes and tweaks after a release, but I've never played a game where the combat had to be revamped, based on post-release player input, that worked.

Hello! Combat wasn't revamped. It works like it did at the beginning, and it's working just fine. It was only tuned. I played Phantom Doctrine once through to the end on normal, and now i play another campaign on hard with another background. It is like a bit lighter x-com, in a sense it is not so punishing if you make a mistake , like x-com does. I like this game a lot.

Back
Top Bottom