"Rage Of Demons Has Reached Sword Coast Legends!"

KaosWarMonk

Keeper of the Watch
So it's not quite dead yet... Logged into Steam just now and got this.

Rage Of Demons Has Reached Sword Coast Legends!

19 May - [NS]COMMUNITY

Venture into the depths of the Underdark, through the trading outpost of Mantol-Derith, and fight alongside the legendary Drizzt Do’Urden!

Rage of Demons is a free DLC expansion for Sword Coast Legends that includes hours of new story content;
new Dungeon Master options; a new playable race: Tiefling; and a new playable class: Warlock!

Warlock Features:
•New cantrip - Eldritch Blast

•New spells - Finger of Death, Tasha’s Hideous Laughter, Hex

•Unique archetype abilities - Dark One’s Blessing, Hurl Through Hell, Create Thrall
Tiefling Features:
•Hellish Resistance - All Fire Damage reduced by 50%

•Hellish Rebuke - Flames surround the caster, reaching out and burning any creature that attacks for the next forty seconds.

•Darkness - Magical darkness spreads from a point within range to fill a three-yard radius sphere for the duration.
Dungeon Master Features:
•Two new tilesets

•New monsters

•New placeable decorations and objects
Gather your party and prepare to delve into the Underdark, before the Rage of Demons consumes the Sword Coast!*

(*Rage of Demons content in English only)

Update is a hefty 4Gb. Wonder if they included the create your own party feature, somethign I'd been waiting on.

-kwm

Great. After keeping the game installed for months and waiting in vain for any news re the continuation of the DLC, I finally uninstalled the game the day before yesterday. And now this… :biggrin:

*sigh*

No biggie as I have an unlimited 50MBit connection but still funny timing on their part (or my part... whatever).

*redownloads the game*

Fingers crossed for it coming to PS4 soon. I so wanna play it with my gf.

Haven't tried myself but steam forum posts suggest build your own party is not included.

Sympathetic lulz for Moriendor - at least it wasn't one of those I just bought it and now it's on sale for 80% off situations ;)

When I last checked the forums about a month ago the producer's mouth piece said PS4 release was still on track.

-kwm

Is this a separate adventure or is the content added to the original campaign?

Separate adventure but you can import the hero from the main campaign (level 17 Paladin in my case).

Back
Top Bottom