Phoenix Point - Year One Edition on December 3

I think the initial release was not ready to be played, but it showed a lot of potential. I'll be waiting until Christmas holidays and then give it another try.

I think it was fun until some enemies showed up which were unbeatable, and these were removed a while back.

I'll be interested to see how the game plays now.

I played and finished the game on release, although it certainly was rough around the edges. Some abilities were totally gamebreaking, but on the other hand that was the only way to deal with the enemies Pladio mentioned.

Still had fun though, but more so in the early game.

So game is released now, and 50% off. Includes 2 Expansions as far as I can tell. So for 25€ this seems to be a great deal. Only looked into the game very briefly. I like the mechanics but...I am not a fan of being able to save in-combat basically making any difficulty setting somewhat obsolete.

its actually quite interesting: I posted about the possibility to save everywhere and my problems with it on steam. I am not surprised by seeing people saying "then don't use it".
But I am surprised by actually nobody else complaining about it.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/839770/discussions/0/2961643452366144907/

It could be that some of the battles are long and then it becomes a convenience issue. People don't want to have to start over if they suddenly need to quit out of the game because of RL.

It could be that some of the battles are long and then it becomes a convenience issue. People don't want to have to start over if they suddenly need to quit out of the game because of RL.

That would actually be a valid point if thats the case.
Actually hasn't been brought up yet. Thread is mostly about insulting how stupid I am for now having enough self confidence forcing myself to artificial restrictions. ^^

Back
Top Bottom