Last game(s) you bought

Tokyo Xanadu eX+. I haven't quite finished my Trails in the Sky TC play through, but it was 80% off on GoG, so I bought it on a whim.

I bought The Witcher 3, Pokemon Shield, and Call of Cthulu for my Nintendo Switch. I also got Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, Sinking City, and Man of Medan for PS4.

Everreach: Project Eden only played an hour or so, I'm enjoying it, before I fire up the more difficult Red Dead Redemption or Metro Exodus that I bought in an Epic Store sale.

Avernum. I liked Avalon and have been waiting for this game to go on sale.

I went retro: bought ToEE from GoG for a few bucks then added the Co8 Keep on the Borderlands. It's a bit grindy and not quite polished in places. But I'm enjoying playing the turn-based combat system again.

Sea Dogs
Sea Dogs 2
Frozen State
7,62 High Calibre
Hard To Be A God

All recommended by my good buddy who is Jankmaster General when it comes to janky but ambitious and charming RPGs/games. :party: :)

Sea Dogs
Sea Dogs 2
Frozen State
7,62 High Calibre
Hard To Be A God

Haven't played SeaDogs in many years.

7,62 High Calibre - Seems to be a Jagged Alliance clone.
Hard To Be A God - Based on a book and I didn't enjoy playing it on release.

As for me bought Mechwarrior 5 on Epic & Greedfall on GOG.

Hard To Be A God - Based on a book and I didn't playing it on its release.

Is Mechwarrior 5 like Battltech or more action-based? I have no interest in Greedfall as you know, but I hope you enjoy it. :party:

Is Mechwarrior 5 like Battltech or more action-based? I have no interest in Greedfall as you know, but I hope you enjoy it. :party:
Yep Mechwarrior 5 is basically the action based combat version BattleTech. You directly pilot the Mech, and issue orders to your subordinates. Basically more realistic.

Yep Mechwarrior 5 is basically the action based combat version BattleTech. You directly pilot the Mech, and issue orders to your subordinates. Basically more realistic.

That looks like it would make a good VR title, too. Looks cool as heck, might pick it up sometime but I have a huge backlog now.

Hard To Be A God - Based on a book and I didn't enjoy playing it on release.

Don't sleep on Frozen State. It seems like a very deep and atmospheric survival CRPG.

I picked up Dungeon Scavenger yesterday, and also got ADoM as a birthday gift earlier in the week. Haven't tried either of them yet, hoping to maybe get a chance sometime over the upcoming holidays.

Risen 3: The complete edition!

Hard To Be A God too

Awesome! :party: Nice to see some fellow obscure RPG diggers. The game is a bit in my backlog with the others on the list but they're next up to be played once I'm through Brigand. I think my order for playing them is:

1 - Sea Dogs
2 - Frozen State
3 - Hard To Be a God
4 - 7.62 High Calibre
5 - Sea Dogs 2

Should give me plenty of janky wonderfulness to play for awhile. :)

I decided to try for GreedFall (again) - put down the graphics to low and upped FoV to max, and now I can finally play! Still getting a bit of headache but I think it will be manageable as long as I play in short bursts.

0yKTGGF.jpg

We happy few.
Rimworld.
Salt and sanctuary.
Endless legend.
Metro Exodus.
Vampyre.
Outward.
Oprencia.
Division 2.
:)

My son just bought Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe... against my advice. I want to play it too, but I would rather wait 3-4 years and get it on Steam at a good discount. He is 12 though and 3-4 years would have been a very long wait for him!

This morning I picked up Eredia: Diary of Heroes, and Astoria: Power Saga. I'd been looking at both of these for some time, not sure when I'll get around to playing them but at least I have them now.

Back
Top Bottom