EA Play Live 2020

I expect the Cringe will be strong with this one. I'll wait to see if any news emerges.

Wake me after it if any singleplayer game is shown. On any platform.

Watching it now not a single RPG so far. Just developers virtue signaling & games I'm not interested in. Hopefully by the end I get some Dragon age news. I doubt it though.

Had a quick look out of grim curiosity. I don't know how people sit through this phony, smarmy corporate shite.

Had a quick look out of grim curiosity. I don't know how people sit through this phony, smarmy corporate shite.
Tell me about It I got headphones on and I'm reading other articles.

Would have preferred one big online E3 to all these virtual presentations.

Oh what do you know they showed BioWare for a few seconds with some art.

Looked like a fantasy clip that's all while talking about new gen tech.

Waste of 50 minutes I'm afraid to say.:roll:

Here are the images.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Yep that's all from the live event. No RPG announcements.:(

Wake me after it if any singleplayer game is shown. On any platform.
Squadrons has a single player mode. However, it's definitely still a possibility that the two single player campaigns will just be tutorials for the 5v5 PVP mode and not worth the price of the game.

Another interesting thing about that game: no micro-transactions. Probably no DLC. No live-service. From the sound of it, it will just be the game, a few patches, and done. I'm still having trouble believing it for an EA game.

Squadrons has a single player mode. However, it's definitely still a possibility that the two single player campaigns will just be tutorials for the 5v5 PVP mode and not worth the price of the game.

Another interesting thing about that game: no micro-transactions. Probably no DLC. No live-service. From the sound of it, it will just be the game, a few patches, and done. I'm still having trouble believing it for an EA game.

It is multiplayer, though.
And as I've always said : MP = DRM.

It is partly multiplayer. Maybe largely multiplayer but we don't know that for sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom