Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Video Update #10

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Warhorse Studios posted the tenth video update for Kingdom Come: Deliverance today that talks about the new features they released in Tech Alpha 0.3.

Today we are introducing new features in Tech Alpha 0.3 including lock picking mini game, temporary voice overs or basic perception. Dan is also talking about plans for E3, Beta version and new release date. In the end we invite you to Bitva Libušín or Battle of the Nations in Prague.
More information.

I forgot to add the game is now officially delayed to 2016.

Although we make great progress every month, there is still a lot of work ahead of us. We feel obliged to our backers to deliver the game with promised stretch goals in the best quality, thus we have decided to postpone the release date to summer 2016. We believe that our backers will support our decision to spend more time with polishing the game and its features.

Link - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/posts/1153099

Looks like an awesome game, I had a feeling it would not make 2015. OK though I'd it makes for a better game.

I would rather see a game released later than unfinished. Im looking forward to this game too.

I dont think anybody is surprised as we all knew it was going to be delayed.:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom