Risen 2 - Temple of Air Confirmed

cdproject release dlc for free---on the backs/wallets of those that bought the collectors edition. won't be making that mistake again. if i had the option though i would gladly buy a collectors edition for any pirahna bytes game.

cdproject release dlc for free—-on the backs/wallets of those that bought the collectors edition. won't be making that mistake again. if i had the option though i would gladly buy a collectors edition for any pirahna bytes game.

How does this make any sense. They make dlc for free they always have. I can't consider game patches with some small content dlc anyway. They already said they will never use drm again. Anyway moving on.:movingon:

Mr. curious is referring to the fact that the CE was supposed to have "exclusive" preorder DLC. Then CD Project had massive issues with their shitty launcher when TW2 came out and instead of fixing shit, they decided to just go feck it and gave away all of the DLC for free to everyone including the CE preorder DLC.
Like Mr. curious I also fell for their little preorder scheme but again like Mr. curious I have also learned my lesson.
At least with CDP games I will never again preorder but just wait and see until they release the inevitable Enhanced Edition a year after the main game. Saves ya lots of money and headaches and you get to play the full game like it was meant to be on release, too. Win/win.

Mr. curious is referring to the fact that the CE was supposed to have "exclusive" preorder DLC. Then CD Project had massive issues with their shitty launcher when TW2 came out and instead of fixing shit, they decided to just go feck it and gave away all of the DLC for free to everyone including the CE preorder DLC.
Like Mr. curious I also fell for their little preorder scheme but again like Mr. curious I have also learned my lesson.
At least with CDP games I will never again preorder but just wait and see until they release the inevitable Enhanced Edition a year after the main game. Saves ya lots of money and headaches and you get to play the full game like it was meant to be on release, too. Win/win.

Ah thanks his comment didn't explain to well. Yeah I remember it was just items that made no difference to the game. Only the troll quest added content.

Back
Top Bottom