Project Eternity - Updates, $4M Stretch Goal

Please,if any PE devs read this heed my words.There is something lovely about the isometric infinity engine view and I feel that when you go into a conversation with an NPC that it should stay in this view.There is a negative immersion thing happening when the characters suddenly fill the screen when talking to other people.I wanna remain with the gods eye view to keep your head in one place and not suddenly becoming 1st person view when talking.DAO did this and I felt it detracted from the game by large amounts.
I disagree really. I like the close-ups on conversations, as I can't see the faces and expressions from the isometric view.

Please,if any PE devs read this heed my words.There is something lovely about the isometric infinity engine view and I feel that when you go into a conversation with an NPC that it should stay in this view.There is a negative immersion thing happening when the characters suddenly fill the screen when talking to other people.I wanna remain with the gods eye view to keep your head in one place and not suddenly becoming 1st person view when talking.DAO did this and I felt it detracted from the game by large amounts.

It's a 2d background, so unless they fade it to black or something you'll get a horrible mess if you zoomed in. Hmm fading to black isn't such a bad idea actually.. concentrating on the characters in the conversation...

Back
Top Bottom