7 Days to Die - Alpha 11 Sneak Peak Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Co-Owner of The Fun Pimps released a video of Aplaha 11 for 7 Days to Die.

It feels like we could release about any day now, things are playing nice and it’s just little tiny things and polish mode from how things look now. Joel Huenink Co-owner of The Fun Pimps
More information.

Can some one try and sell me this games please. How is the game from what they have promised and how complete is it actually from a customer view.

Can some one try and sell me this games please. How is the game from what they have promised and how complete is it actually from a customer view.

I haven't sunk very much time into it at all (got it on a Steam Sale, but I tend to wait for games to be marked as out of early access before I put too much time into it), but the bit I did play seems to show it's pretty much what they said it is - you scavenge stuff, chop down trees for sticks and such, use those materials to build things so that you can then survive against zombies and build better things. The one-on-one combat I played seemed a little boring - strike, back up, strike, etc but it looks to be designed so that you have to do more than that to win when multiple zombies attack you at once.

Eh, it looks like it might get to be fun based on what little of it I've played, presuming I'd crafted some better weapons. It's one of those 'throw you into a random place of a random map' sort of games rather than a tightly storied one, though, which is a plus for some people and a minus for others.

Back
Top Bottom