Shadow of Mordor is kicking my ...

Philistine

Keeper of the Watch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
I'm 6 hours in and die every few minutes. Every time I get into a fight involving more than a couple of orcs a bunch of Captains show up to kick my♥♥♥♥♥ and send me back to the tower. Every time I die, thanks to Nemesis, they get tougher and the game gets even harder than it was to begin with. Should I soldier on hoping for a break through, restart the game from the beginning hoping to not let things get out of hand, or just give up entirely ( not just this game but also Shadow of War)?

It gets a lot easier as you progress, so push on!

Uninstall. Refund. Buy Shadow of War (on discount, do not pay the full price).

Does the Nemesis system work differently in SoW?

Dunno nothing about differences as mechanics, it's personalities that are fun to discover. As a sort of novelty nemesis system is interesting, but I still can't understand the enormous praise it got from critics.

It's Nemesis that is my nemesis.....:lol: The snowball effect of death makes enemies stronger, makes the game impossible for me. I need a mod that eliminates that and has the orcs level up by game progression instead!

Yeah, the game was somewhat difficult early on and gets easier as you keep playing. (I really wish games would stop doing this.)

It sounds like you might be biting off more than you can chew. Don't attack more orcs than you can take. If the battle gets too nasty, RUN AWAY.

P.S. Shadow of Mordor is kicking my … jawbone, Philistine? ;)

Don't attack more orcs than you can take. If the battle gets too nasty, RUN AWAY.
This. Till you get recruits and summons, go one on one if possible. If the game spawned a boss out of thin air on your head during a clash with another boss, scram.

I don't deal in masochism, so no Dark Souls for me, thankyou! I installed a trainer and hunted down the Captains who were ruining the game for me. I only use cheats to resolve glitches like being stuck in terrain , but this shit was ridiculous. I've been playing normally since then and it's working out.

Back
Top Bottom