Mysteries of the Sith Retrospective

That's a little bit of a stretch don't you think? They're all action based, just because the JK games have some cinematics sprinkled throughout doesn't change the fact that 95% of those games are action. I'm sure TFU will have a story and cinematics as well. The way combat is handled has nothing to do with whether or not it's action.

But by that token you could also lump in Gothic, Divine Divinity, KoTOR, Mass Effect, Company of Heroes and so on ... since they are all 'action games'.

My point is that TFU is much more 'God of War meets Star Wars' than 'JK for next-gen'. As I mentioned, being a traditional FPS and a console-centric action game are two very different things in terms of the way the action happens.

Beware he is playing mind tricks with you. :p

Some versions of DOSBOX have different graphics filters, I heard the "Daum Café" version has, for example, but I'm no expert on this.

But by that token you could also lump in Gothic, Divine Divinity, KoTOR, Mass Effect, Company of Heroes and so on ... since they are all 'action games'.

Knights of the Old Republic is not an actiongame.

Just a thought....

Could Dark Forces be played in higher resloution using DosBox?

Hmmmm......

I dunno ... I always played it on the Mac since that is the 'enhanced' version. But since the Mac switch to Intel chips, it isn't supported. I'll have to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom