Wasteland 3 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » Games Reviews & Comments » Wasteland 3

Default Wasteland 3

August 30th, 2020, 09:43
What is Wasteland 3?

• A party-based role-playing game, with a renewed focus on our trademark complex story reactivity and strategic combat.
  • By including vehicles, environmental dangers, and a revamped, more fluid action system, we are evolving on Wasteland 2's deep tactical turn-based combat and unique encounter design.
  • Play by yourself or with a friend in story-driven synchronous or asynchronous multiplayer. Choices open up (or close off) mission opportunities, areas to explore, story arcs, and tons of other content.
  • Your Ranger Base is a core part of the experience. As you help the local people and improve your Ranger Base, quests and narrative will force you to make decisions on how to lead.
  • The game will be set in the savage lands of frozen Colorado, where survival is difficult and a happy ending is never guaranteed. Players will face difficult moral choices and make sacrifices that will change the game world.
  • Wasteland 3 will feature a deep and engaging story utilizing a newly-revamped dialog tree system from the celebrated writers of Torment: Tides of Numenera
  • Simultaneously releasing to Windows, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
  • Explore a New Frozen Wasteland

More information.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)

August 30th, 2020, 09:43
RPGWatch Curation:
Wasteland 3 continues the tradition of the Wasteland and early Fallout series. Character building, choices and consequences, skill checks, weird postapocalyptic storyline and lots of turn-based combat!

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)

September 8th, 2020, 17:54
I just finished the game and I found it a lot of fun. It's not too difficult (on Normal difficulty) and still provides some challenge. The story is quite good and more about human relations than usual.

For me it improved on everything I found annoying in Wasteland 2 such as multiple inventories, combat system was improved with a cover system.

I would recommend it, but probably say you should play on a harder difficulty if you like a bit of a challenge.

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Pladio
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » Games Reviews & Comments » Wasteland 3