Some of my artwork

Steamy :biggrin: !

They must have had wide doorways back then!! :)

The magic shop is excellent!

Nice Work ! Some Pictures found their Way to my Harddrive ;)

But I think the Soldier needs a bigger Gun, it looks a bit like a Toy-Weapon :)
(Big Guns are important for males^^)

Nice Work ! Some Pictures found their Way to my Harddrive ;)

But I think the Soldier needs a bigger Gun, it looks a bit like a Toy-Weapon :)
(Big Guns are important for males^^)

:lol: the gun is standard size, it's the soldier that is a bit on the larger size ;)
The figure is called 'The Freak' and he is a lot bigger then the normal male figures :)

Great work!! What game is his background from. I feel like I have been there before. lol

That's it, I think so too. ;)

The head seems a little small, particularly given his mammoth hands. Also, the biceps and triceps are turned wrong--they are postioned for an arm facing forward, not turned out from the body.

Not that I could do any better, mind you, but you've set a pretty high standard of quality with your previous work.

The head seems a little small, particularly given his mammoth hands. Also, the biceps and triceps are turned wrong--they are postioned for an arm facing forward, not turned out from the body.

Not that I could do any better, mind you, but you've set a pretty high standard of quality with your previous work.

Most of that is due to the figure, he isn't supposed to be the most realistic man:
http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=1681
His biceps turn wrong the moment I move his arm, i haven't found a fix for that yet. I believe they are working on a newer version of all the Daz people, giving them higher poly meshes, better bending limbs and larger textures.

Anyway, here he is in comparison to David, the figure I normally use for men. Neither of them have any work done to them, exept for a texture on them:

As you can see, he's huge :D

Not much you could do with that, is there? The proportions of the model are wrong to start with (the hands are longer than the forearms; the big head is only marginally larger than the little one--female modeller making a statement perhaps? ;) ), so you don't have a chance. Regardless of model nitpicking, your artistic sense was excellent as always. The "feel" of your compositions is consistently top-shelf.

hehe, he works great for the 'big but not very smart-guy' renders though :D

Don't worry about giving constructive critisism, if I can do anything about it I will, if anything I'll learn from it. ;) But I'm limited to the tools I have, hence my explanation.
I am glad to hear people like my work, regardless of the flaws :)

Back
Top Bottom