Knight Bewitched - Release: April 18

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The casual J-RPG Knight Bewitched will be released on April 18:

Knight Bewitched

After slaying a dragon, fearless knight Ruth and her companions are tasked with hunting the witch Gwendolyn. In an unfortunate turn of events, Ruth collapses from illness and is nursed back to health by no other than the witch she was tasked to kill. Unable to slay the woman who saved her life, Ruth is jailed on suspicion of bewitchment and later saved by her comrades.

As a new threat looms over the horizon, Ruth and Gwen, together with young orphaned companion Stray and mysterious rogue Uno, rise to the occasion. As they journey, a flame slowly ignites between the hearts of Ruth and Gwen.

But is this true love, or is Ruth truly bewitched?

Features

• An LGBT-positive story-driven adventure
  • Four difficulty modes: Play on Casual for a story-focused experience or Heroic for RPG veterans
  • Crisp, vibrant graphics
  • Gameplay reminiscent of classic RPGs
  • Steam Achievements
More information.

I love the side picture of the female in armor. Nothing like leaving all your vital organs exposed.

"Crisp, vibrant graphics?"
Maybe I need to recheck my eyesight.

Good thing they didn't describe the music with the same words.

Sounds like maybe the player missed the best part, slaying the dragon. That's quite the bummer, hope you find more to smack later in the game.

The key to effective boob plate armor is choosing the proper undercoat to absorb the impact energy.

How do we know this is rpgmaker game ?
Simple the sprites used are from the RPG Maker engine. It used to be you made these types of games for a select group of gamers for free on a few dedicated sites.

Nowadays thanks to Steam and Enterbrain anyone can make and sell them.

Back
Top Bottom