New RPG from PB it seems

well, they are getting less and less relevant with their stupid pirate games, but if they are moving back to their roots, this could be great!

It's probably the sci-fi game. PB isn't exactly huge, so working on two games seems a stretch.

Piranha Bytes working on a new game is always a good thing afaic. :)

Agreed. But personally I hope it's not another pirate setting. That doesn't appeal to me at all, so I (perhaps unwisely) avoided both Risen 2 and 3.

pibbur who claims he's just too honest to be even a virtual piRRRRate.

It's probably the sci-fi game. PB isn't exactly huge, so working on two games seems a stretch.

So far it seemed that PB is not involved in the SciFi game. Different studio, different city, licensed technology (Unreal). The only connections officially admited are (a) the PB name (-> which hints at legal & financial connections ;) ), (b) Mike Hoge, (c) the PB managing director doing the legal paperwork for the new studio and (d) the possibility to offload some contract work from PB Red to PB.

Great news for us :)

Atleast risen 3 was financially successfull enough. I thought it was a fun game to play through, but I keep hoping them to release something more memorable next time.

Back
Top Bottom