Greedfall - Review @ Geek

I quickly got high rep with the natives, which gave me this fancy, purple armor that I modded and that was it.
Which one and where do I get it?
As a lvl 29 mage I'm still running around in an armor I got very early. Could even be the default armor you start with.

Which one and where do I get it?
As a lvl 29 mage I'm still running around in an armor I got very early. Could even be the default armor you start with.
I think it's called the Tiern Robe or some such thing. It's a very good, purple robe that I got from the Natives, either directly via their rep or via Siora. It just appeared in my chest under "armors" after reaching some sort of reputation level I think.

Yeah, don't do like I did and never check your chest. Peeps put stuff in there every so often. I had like 6 items in there because I never bothered to look. I installed an encumbrance mod before I ever started the game, so I just carry everything :D

P.S. Yes, I know I "spoil" the game by installing mods, but I'm not a purist, just a player.

I think it's called the Tiern Robe or some such thing. It's a very good, purple robe that I got from the Natives, either directly via their rep or via Siora. It just appeared in my chest under "armors" after reaching some sort of reputation level I think.
Ah, ok. I have one of those for Siora.
I just didn't feel it was appropriate for De Sardet zu wear native clothing.
Wir aren't there battlemage armors for the congregation?

The coming patch adresses the camera bobbing.
This should be relevant for @purpleblob; and others.

There has been a mod on the nexus since day 3. That dude offered it to the devs. I wonder if they just used his mod :)

Even if they didn't, they should hire him.

Back
Top Bottom