A Watchbox

TheRealFluent

H.O.O. Inquisitor
Hey peeps. I think it would be cool if RPGWatch had a shoutbox like the Codex has. You know, just a hangout chat room where we could all interact and stuff. Is there any way that could happen? Peace and love, Fluent

There are a few ways it could happen, but at the moment all of them are hitting a obstacle, which is the one who has to add it (me) who isn’t convinced this will get much traction.

Please don't. I'm a member on a few such forums and the shoutbox irritates me unbelievably.
Use discord instead.

Shouldn't you be playing Skyrim Fluent?

I don't see the need for it, it's not something I would use. But I wouldn't be annoyed by it either. Like the P&R forum here. I know it exists, but I never visit it.

pibbur who agrees with the myrthois that someone (the myrthos) would have to (want to) do it. The myrthos, that is.

Now that the Codex becomes more like 4chan, should the Watch become more like the Codex?

Purely rhetorical question, of course.

I think its a good idea…I would drop in from time to time, see what people are talking about. I don't see how anyone could possibly object, if you wouldn't like it, then you wouldn't have to use it, and could simply ignore it.

But please don't make it a discord group. I refuse to get discord again, I had a shady experience and people can do shady things like hack people through it and its a crap program in my opinion, that is overly complicated to download and use.

Then we would have zero females, just like the Codex!

Myrthos, maybe you can give it a try and see if it sticks? I know I'd love chatting with fellow RPGWatchers, and I think a few people here would like it, or grow to like it. It's your choice of course, but I think it would be great. A great place to chat about RPGs and stuff. :)

Then we would have zero females, just like the Codex!

Pretty low opinion if you think a chatbox would be a driving force behind gender based participation? Are you painting everyone as weak willed frilled frock wearing parsol carrying belles unable to hold their own in a conversation if we feel like it?

:p

Back
Top Bottom