Elex After playing Elex for a long time IMO Elex is better than the Gothic games

Agreed, JDR. I waited for a sale to grab the original Elex, but I will throw money at them on day one release for Elex two. I expect the sequel to be totally bonkers, one I really look forward to.

A guy from Spellbound - now part of PB's publisher THQ Nordic - mentioned in the latest DevPlay vlog that Elex is selling very well. Björn didn't see the need to correct him.

I guess this doesn't mean in absolute numbers but rather compared to the publisher's projections.

So it seems Elex is moving enough units to make it worthwhile for the involved parties to continue this path.
Thanks for the update

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Its ratings are taking a hit, though. I think that 50% off sale brought in a lot of folks that really weren't the intended market so they're slamming the game.

One thing I'm really missing is an easy way to sell off junk. There's a weapons tab, an armor tab, and an everything-else tab which has TONS of items in it. I have to scroll down to the junk and push them out item by item.

Those comments shouldn't do much harm, all it takes is one conversation with someone that actually played the game, and the truth will win out. Unless someone just abhors exploration, this game is an utter gem, and worth every cent, even at full price.

I keep hoping for additional content for this one, but I suppose I will just have to settle for a certain sequel, at some time in the future.

Back
Top Bottom