Round-up of popular BG SoD Youtube vids the last week

lackblogger

SasqWatch
Here are the most viewed (over 10k views) Youtube videos about Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear since the game's release:

1. boogie2988 surmising the drama. 190,000 views (he has a big natural following and is kind-of Youtube's best drama-mediator atm):

2. GameStar (German) tests out the game. 36,000 views (they have quite a big natural following):

3. MundaneMatt reports on the initial drama and then posts a video about the changes made because of it. 26,000 views and 15,000 views respectively (his viewcount count can vary wildly):

4. Vee is very negative. 16,000 views (a lot more than his average video, suggesting possibly about 10,000 people are actively searching youtube vids about the game):

5. Vae Victis plays the game on a 2 hour livestream. 12,000 views (his viewcount can vary wildly):

And by tweaking my search criteria I also picked up another video, again with a critical stance, this time from a female gamer, who's video title is just about Minsc and Boo, Liana K, 8,500 views which I shall give an honourable mention to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTkQxgtuOLU

I'm not going to provide any editorial to these videos, I haven't even watched any of them aside from Boogie2988, I'm just providing a robot-like round-up for those that might be interested.

Back
Top Bottom