Planescape: Torment - Countdown to EE?

You seemed to take too much of the drugs I talked about. You mistook BG for PST that we are talking in this thread about.

Using BG as his example doesn't make his point any less valid. If they they can improve BG like that, it's safe to assume that PS:T EE will at least have a comparable level of improvement.

Using BG as his example doesn't make his point any less valid. If they they can improve BG like that, it's safe to assume that PS:T EE will at least have a comparable level of improvement.
Yes it does because I am talking how these PST "enhancements" are not worth 20$ compared to PST 10$ + 2 easy to install mods.
How BG1 and BG1EE worked is not the same. I agree that BG1EE is a product worth buying and playing over BG1 because it did huge changes to base game beyond just a widescreen mod.
PSTEE is basically a widescreen mod with rest being totally unimportant and charged 2x the base price of PST.

You seemed to take too much of the drugs I talked about. You mistook BG for PST that we are talking in this thread about.
I am not even surprised that a person like you would buy things of questionable quality.

Not sure what you're trying to get at here. Are you saying the 2D images and sprites are somehow superior in the old version of PST, as opposed to the old version of BG, and that BG needed an overhaul while PST didn't? Because that's what your post seems to be implying. You can continue to pretend like you have an argument and throw in red herrings, but everyone here can see through it.

Yes it does because I am talking how these PST "enhancements" are not worth 20$ compared to PST 10$ + 2 easy to install mods.
How BG1 and BG1EE worked is not the same. I agree that BG1EE is a product worth buying and playing over BG1 because it did huge changes to base game beyond just a widescreen mod.
PSTEE is basically a widescreen mod with rest being totally unimportant and charged 2x the base price of PST.

It's been released already and you've played it?

There is an in-depth FAQ on the Beamdog website that comprises the scope of the enhancements. I also had the feeling that there was a misunderstanding between you both. iOS and android version is indeed sold at 10 $ and therefor half the price of the PC version.

I give up, I feel like I am talking to walls. You fools remove your money however you wish, I will just keep laughing at you from my room playing my modded PST that I got for half price that is as good as what you are paying for.

Except Bumdog is laughing at ten times the intensity you are. Haha.

And talking to walls is far superior by the way.

Back
Top Bottom