The Witcher 2 - Contest here at RPGWatch

Give it to me, tana nana tana nana......

Well, I'll let you in on a little secret... I am Geralt of Rivia, transported to your rather confusing world by a curse from a powerful sorceress. Apparently my suggestion of a threesome with her and one of her more attractive female servants was not met with wholehearted acceptance... my memories are unclear, however. She must have been the jealous type.

My wolf medallion has brought a few memories back to me, but there are many gaps. I have heard of these strange, interactive collections of my adventures, accessed through these "computer" devices, and have managed to get my hands on the mystic files of the first such chronicle, through a "website" called "Good Old Games." It may be a game to you, but it's my life!

Unfortunately, I still do not have access to much of your world's currency, having spent a fair amount on an upgrade to the aging "computer" which I am using to invoke the activating spells to access my adventures, and recover my memories in the process!

I need your help. If I am to make it back to my world, recovering my memories fully is the key, and I have need of the second part of my chronicles. I hope you understand.

Thanks for hearing me out.

-Geralt

Haha…

I have played through the Witcher II twice already. So I need a new copy.
I have the Triss-syndrome.
If I don't get a new copy I'll start something like this, soon:

attachment.php

Burn all witches !!!

Attachments

• troll_bbq.jpeg
    troll_bbq.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 202
I would love a copy of The Witcher 2 - GOG.com is amazing, I have some of my favorite games re-purchased through them (BG2, Jagged Alliance 2, Temple of Elemental Evil, etc.)

Such a great service.

I should get as a longtime member of the watch :). No, perhaps it's best to say that I didn't buy it cause of a lack of time. I just finished dragon age last weekend and I still have Mass Effect 2 waiting for me. Since I didn't finish the Witcher 1 and I want to play Mass Effect 2 with my save games from number 1, the only reason I would have for the Witcher 2 is that I can also say that I own a copy.

What can change the nature of a man?

In my case, well-told, heroic stories certainly can. Books, movies, video games - LIFE itself... no matter, what is the source. The only real question is: was it worth it? Well, that's what I would like to find out with the Witcher. ;)

It would be my very first post 2000 game... Ever. :) (Except WoW which I fiddled with a bit)

Oh my god I realized this just now!!

Let me tell you a story ...
I'm form Bulgaria, if you look at the map it is in Europe, even in EU. Am I an RPG fan - let me guess, I have all games of the Bioware - bought, also The Elder Scrolls saga, first Witcher and many more /I'll stop because someone may know where I live ;) / Me and my friends from this European country wanted to buy The Witcher 2 Collectors Edition - so we Pre-Order it like the common people. But the game didn't come at the day of official publish, and there was no reasonable explanation form the CD Project for a two weeks. After that we found out that there were problems with the CE /broken statue/ and our game-boxes were went for replacement in the other countries.
And now we are sitting here - the dark green RPG fans form the small European country and are very happy that we are people like others and have rights to order and pre-order the great RPG games. Yes there may be new CE and form the CD Project maybe will remember for us - if there will be some boxes left after the new replacement, but .... whatever....

Do I have GOG account - yes
Do I buy RPG games - yes
Do I buy RPG games via GOG and Steam - yes
Will I buy The Witcher 2 - yes after few months, when Bulgaria become to the map for the CD P.
Will I play RPG games -YES, TO THE END !

So ... do you have code or not ?

Being unlucky of not coming to ps3. i need to play the game at my pc which barely pass the minimum requirements.
If anyone thinks that it's not worthy, please kick me out of the contest

Looks like the contest is closed. Good luck all!

Not for me, but for a friend who broke his leg yesterday, and who NEEDS a good PC RPG to keep him seated.

I already have TW2, the game is GREAT, and my friend loves RPGs, so...

The deadline has passed. I declare the contest closed. Everybody who posted before this is in.

Good luck! :)

Sorry for the delay, but I'm doing this while I'm on a vacation with irregular internet access. Anyway we boiled the list of potential winners to a top 6 and rolled a then rolled a dice, a virtual one as I don't happen to be traveling with a dice.
Anyway, the winner is number 4, which happens to be Greyloch.

Good choise. I hope Geralt finds his way back to Rivia :)

Excellent, thank you very much! I'm sure this will aid me a great deal on my quest. But for now, it's time to celebrate. I'm off to find one of those odd taverns with the glowing signs and strange music machines.

Back
Top Bottom