Pricewatch!

Thanks. Never heard of Groupees though. Is it a reputable site?

I mean, they're not questionable like CD-Keys are they?

Groupees is not as well known as e.g. Humble Bundle but they are a long-standing bundle site, nothing suspicious there. I have bought several bundles from them with no problems; after you register and buy a bundle, the steam keys will be available from a download page, similar to Humble Bundle. They also have music bundles and comics/ebooks bundles. This one is a retro-themed bundle, hence the Amiga and C64 games.

Groupees is not as well known as e.g. Humble Bundle but they are a long-standing bundle site, nothing suspicious there. I have bought several bundles from them with no problems; after you register and buy a bundle, the steam keys will be available from a download page, similar to Humble Bundle. They also have music bundles and comics/ebooks bundles. This one is a retro-themed bundle, hence the Amiga and C64 games.

Exactly. I have bought from them quite often two years ago, without any problem. Can't remember reading anything bad about their shop. Groupees isn't grey market.

I mean, they're not questionable like CD-Keys are they?
I Prey key on that site and received a key obviously scanned from a retail sticker - sorry but I can't call that questionable.
Sure, it might have been from a stolen physical box, but I'm not the police and besides the key worked, wasn't revoked by the publisher.

And I'm planning to buy Agents of Mayhem on cdkeys as there is no review yet, Saints Row 4 was great but the steam price is too high for me to risk it.
btw Saints Row 4 is -75% on Steam with free weekend. Please try the game, I bet you'll buy it!

Additionally, NMS is -60% on Steam too now. My will is not strong today so I bought it.

Couldn't find a game called NMS....

I Prey key on that site and received a key obviously scanned from a retail sticker - sorry but I can't call that questionable.
Sure, it might have been from a stolen physical box, but I'm not the police and besides the key worked, wasn't revoked by the publisher.

Interesting. How did you find it out? Did they send you a scan?

They did. I didn't get the key to copy/paste like on GMG or elsewhere. I had to retype it from scanned pic.

Valley, a nice little game that has your running around the landscape and occasionally shooting a few things, is 75% off this week.

Additionally, NMS is -60% on Steam too now. My will is not strong today so I bought it.
I've got well over 100 hours in the game and NO clue if you'll like it or not. It's a really different game. There's a lot of serious crap (very console-oriented interface for one) but it has things you'll never see anywhere else, too.

Deadlight Directors Cut is free at GOG at the mo.

Yeah, I don't trust those kind of sites. They never test properly for Quadro laptop GPUs.

Worst of all they require you to download and run an unverified possibly malicious browser plugin or app that could steal information off your computer or install malware. So…. I think I will pass on that.

Good Humble Bundle at the moment:
https://www.humblebundle.com/spooky-horror-bundle

Amongst others, first tier includes Dead Age and second tier includes Alien: Isolation.

I'm mildly miffed because I bought Dead Age only yesterday for 5 bucks, and haven't even looked at it yet. So... spare key ahoy.

Prey (retail) can be found at the Expert stores in Germany on the 23rd only, for the all-time lowest price of 8€!
This game must have flopped so hard that Bethesda has no idea how to get rid of all these boxes still circualting in the channel. :(

Back
Top Bottom