Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Chronicle 1 Content Update

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted a content update trailer for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem:

Wolcen: Arise - Trailer (Chronicle 1 Content Update)

Check out the upcoming Summons Revamp with Wolcen: Arise, the third content Update for Chronicle 1: Bloodtrail. Coming soon.
More information.

So they tried to fix summons, again? Mhm. Okay, we'll see with how much success, I guess.

So they tried to fix summons, again? Mhm. Okay, we'll see with how much success, I guess.

This will be the second or third time I'm reinstalling it after the promise of a big update, so yeah. We'll see.

I don't know about anyone else, but I actually liked the game much more when it was in the very early stages.

I kicked in for this game quite some years ago, tried playing it once maybe four years ago and just couldn't get through it. I might have to reinstall someday, once it's actually all finished and whatnot.

This will be the second or third time I'm reinstalling it after the promise of a big update, so yeah. We'll see.

I don't know about anyone else, but I actually liked the game much more when it was in the very early stages.

I think that's pretty much the verdict of anyone who played it early.
While I didn't, I was also underwhelmed by what they had at release.

I think that's pretty much the verdict of anyone who played it early.
While I didn't, I was also underwhelmed by what they had at release.

"underwhelmed" is a good word for it. I can't really pinpoint what I don't like about the game; it's more of an overall lack of compelling features.

It just felt empty at launch, like one of those mobile ARPGs. I went back to playing Grim Dawn.

Back
Top Bottom