Most populated anime MMORPG?

baiselmareo6

Traveler
Anime MMORPG's have been dead for quite some time. I still want to play one though. One big aspect of anime MMORPG's that I enjoyed was the community and you cant have that with leveling zones empty and people just idling about in the main city. I also look at populated private servers if that helps.

I really enjoyed Void Elsword because it was very active and constantly filled with people. It left me with little issues when it comes to dungeon queuing. I also enjoy games similar to Fiesta Online quite a lot but 150 players maximum is kinda :s

Anything populated, relative to Anime MMORPG's, are okay since quarantine offers me quite a hefty amount of time.

I'm still waiting for the global release of Blue Protocol, much like everyone else. Until then, I play subpar MMO's like Dragon Raja and other similar things.

Anime MMORPG's have been dead for quite some time. I still want to play one though. One big aspect of anime MMORPG's that I enjoyed was the community and you cant have that with leveling zones empty and people just idling about in the main city. I also look at populated private servers if that helps.

I really enjoyed Void Elsword because it was very active and constantly filled with people. It left me with little issues when it comes to dungeon queuing. I also enjoy games similar to Fiesta Online quite a lot but 150 players maximum is kinda :s

Anything populated, relative to Anime MMORPG's, are okay since quarantine offers me quite a hefty amount of time.

I'm still waiting for the global release of Blue Protocol, much like everyone else. Until then, I play subpar MMO's like Dragon Raja and other similar things.

Phantasy Star Online 2 is already at the top of the genre. You would be hard pressed to find anything similar that is better.

Back
Top Bottom