Mass Effect 3 - Leviathan DLC Description

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Joystiq has a description of the upcoming Leviathan DLC for Mass Effect 3. It's only a single paragraph on an EA fact sheet but it's the only detail officially released so far:
Mass Effect 3: Leviathan is the first story-driven, single player DLC to be made available since Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut. Leviathan expands upon the events of Mass Effect 3 with gripping and emotional storytelling, compelling new characters, powerful weapons and unique upgrades. Players will be able to discover more about the origins of the reapers as they race across the galaxy to unravel the mystery that surrounds the fabled Leviathan.
More information.

Fact1: BioWare alliance with EA
Fact2: ME3 is supposed to be the last part
Question: How many DLCs they want to make to milk this cow ><

Its not the last part in the ME universe though. So they might try to milk the universe (holy cow!) some more with other titles. ;)

Its not the last part in the ME universe though. So they might try to milk the universe (holy cow!) some more with other titles. ;)

There will be prequels or future Shepherd's children 100's of year later. Maybe a few other spinoffs than finally a F2P MMO. The Brand can be milked forever it's the rpg version of COD.:)

There will be prequels or future Shepherd's children 100's of year later. Maybe a few other spinoffs than finally a F2P MMO. The Brand can be milked forever it's the rpg version of COD.:)

I want to see a spinoff starring Buzz Aldrin's character.

Back
Top Bottom